Friday, April 17, 2009

I.U Day(2)

2day's I.U Day!really nice.but i wake up late so i juz did noting.i wait 4 karmen,robin,alex n zheng kang.anyway,karmen cum.as i xpected,zheng kang no cum but alex no cum oso!i really going 2 kill him when i c him in kasturi on next wed.juz wanna say,'alex,bkful on next wed in kasturi'.well,robin did not cum either coz he went 2 his guitar class(tat's wat karmen said).
so fine!i dun k anymore!i juz enjoy d whole day wit karmen.tiger n siti said tat dey got cum but i did not c them.day say dey cum at d end of d day.lame,rite?crazy la both of them!
got once,after d musical mask game,my frenz,each of them grab 2 bottles of party spray n spay them on me.v all when very high.
2day i argue wit shun-zi oso.she said tat i flirt wit robin but can i noe,who's group 2day is d 1st 1 2 ask bout robin at karmen when dey c karmen cum alone oni?i really hate her very much.
when d other interactors r clearing up their area,i was playing wit karmen.well,i've done my area so wat can i do summore,rite?
when chui yee scold me,i dun feel a thing coz i did not really heard wat she's talking.haha...
wish next year's I.U Day can b much more merrier,higher n funnier...haha...^^


p/s:oh ya,b4 i 4get,2day's eun hyuk's befday.sengilchukahamnida,eun hyuk oppa!


luv,
xiao kimchi
-4/4/09-

No comments: