Thursday, March 26, 2009

ICC(6)

2day v still exchanging d same things.2moro v will b apart from each other...T-T
in d afternoon,v hav d closing ceremony.2day ii oso feel very tired,i dunno y.mayb it's bcoz i wake up early yesterday.during iin d middle of d ceremony,suddenly i feel dizzy n wan 2 vomit.mayb bcoz my stomah full of water.during breakfast n lunch,i oni ate a a bit coz i noe appetite 2 eat so i juz drank water.so ,i stat 2 stand unstable.i was in kl,middle last row.so d adult came 2 me n ask me whether i nid 2 rest in d medical bay but i juz said no.after 10 minutes,i ask my fren 2 call tat adult bac.she told him evryting.i juz open my mouth 2 ask 4 a plastic bac.b4 i finish my sentence(coz i juz say'can i') he edi pull me 2 d medical bay.on d way,he pass me 2 his fren n she bring me 2 d medical bay.i was in there 4 20 minutes b4 t ceremony finish.in tat medical bay,d adult gave a bottle of water.at 1st i tot d liquid is miineral water so i take a big gulkp.then,i nearly vomit out coz d water seem/feel like edi mix wit sum medicine.when d adult tell me 2 finish d whole bottle,i look at her.but i manage 2 finish it.when d kl members r doing chher n take pix,i no go coz d adult dun let me out coz she say i stiill look weak.but when i keep insisting,oni the she let me out.hai...so embarassing coz i'm d oni kl member who go 2 d sick bay 2day...


p/s:2day is oso xiah(jun su)'s befday.sengilchukahamnida!

No comments: